Friday, August 22, 2014

masterofnil: law66: Hidden In Plain Sight- Hat I wear a hat...





















masterofnil:



law66:



Hidden In Plain Sight- Hat


I wear a hat most of the time. masterofnil showed hiding a few essentials in headgear designed to aid this. I looked at my own regular humble headgear with the aim of secreting items.

The seam from manufacture is turned inwards for comfort so I took a simple sleeve and stitched it in on one end. I made sure I didn’t go through to the visible side that may give any one a clue. A stainless steel split pawl shim was slipped in and a simple stitched loop was put in to secure. The seam was just folded back in and there is no sign of change to the hat. You cant feel it when you wear it either.

A handcuff key was slipped into the rear seam and stood up into the bunched material, once again secured with an easy to remove stitch to secure. You can’t see it or feel it!


A big thankyou to Masterofnil for the idea.



Looks good buddy!


Layering in tools in mundane items, hopefully gives us more options without creating large risk of discovery.







via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1oYUaO8

No comments:

Post a Comment