Wednesday, February 11, 2015

pcordnsuch: SEAL Team SIX Recovery Kit MKII from law66. This...









pcordnsuch:



SEAL Team SIX Recovery Kit MKII from law66.


This comes with a great assortment of items. I am very impressed by the compass. It is stable and glows very brightly. My iPhone camera doesn’t do it justice.


The ceramic blade is very cool and it works as a striker for the fire steel.


I opted for the resealable bag, but you can have a sealed bag if you want. I would have torn it open to play with the contents, so resealable is good for me.


The kit stores flat and is easy to hide. I’ve been carrying it in the bladder pouch of my pack and it isn’t causing any problems. The split ring is for the cuff shim, but it isn’t installed. This makes everything lay flat. What a great attention to detail.


Contact me at pcordnsuch@gmail.com with any questions.


Law Industries- lawindustries.co.uk







via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1zw7Teu

No comments:

Post a Comment