Saturday, March 21, 2015

law66: pcordnsuch:Just a quick update on the SEAL Team SIX...

















law66:



pcordnsuch:



Just a quick update on the SEAL Team SIX Recovery Kit I got from law66.


The bobby pins and shim were packaged together in a plastic bag with the cuff key. This created bulk when everything shuffled together. The bulk would make dents in the outer bag.


To fix this, I put the pins and shim onto a piece of quick release masking tape, holding them flat. I also taped the cuff key and ceramic razor to the inside of the bag, so they wouldn’t fall out. This makes the bag much flatter and easier to carry in a pocket or pouch. It also makes it easier for me to ditch the metal, while still retaining non metallic items. If you need a pin or the shim, you can easily access one and not lose the others.


Just my $.02.



This is one of the reasons why the vinyl wallet was so important. I often use a length of sleeve to keep things flat internally and lose the outlines. What ever works best for you and how you carry is the perfect answer. I just wanted to suggest other options for people



Another suggestion is to tape items with PTFE plumbers tape to break down the feel and outline, ideal for concealing in seams of clothing or dulling down sharp edges to make them safer to carry in raw form






via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1FTwQs0

No comments:

Post a Comment