Wednesday, May 21, 2014

cptncraig: Been looking for a new watch for a while, since I’m...













cptncraig:



Been looking for a new watch for a while, since I’m not too keen on the cool and useful tritium watches that all use £20 worth of parts, I’d stick to one with lumibrite.


Seiko 5 sports, olive green. Got fed up of my lorus lighting up like an LED and didn’t want to sit in bed like a Christmas tree when I start phase 1.


Automatic, 23 jewels, this thing runs silent, the second hand moves 5-6 times a second so it looks like it’s travelling smoothly across the dial.


Simple face with date and time and able to see in the dark at a glance, perfect.




Now if only their was a company that made tritium watches with these kinds of innards then I’d be all over that!







via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1ogSPPt

No comments:

Post a Comment