Saturday, November 8, 2014

wndsn: law66: Bracelet Work In Progress: wndsn makes some...





wndsn:



law66:



Bracelet Work In Progress:


wndsn makes some amazing bracelets. pcordnsuch also makes some incredible items using cobra stitched man knitting. Ive spent a few months trying to develop a bracelet but I admit, so far I can only bow down in the shadow of greatness to the above and the likes of snakedrblog.


My best effort above so far is now in testing. You cant see the shim, and it will still go through more changes before its finalised adding more items.

Its been a challenge, Im out of my depth with things like this but every one should do things out of their comfort zone.



Nice! Post incoming on the knots I’m using later today.







via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1AFrOys

No comments:

Post a Comment