Tuesday, April 29, 2014

law66: Atacs has landed: Ive received my new jacket today and...













law66:



Atacs has landed:


Ive received my new jacket today and the manufacturer may surprise you. This is made in the uk by Snugpak. This is the SJ3 summer variant, with the Autumn version being the SJ6 and the winter the SJ9.

The rating for the summer jacket is 0 degrees while the winter version, with a fitted hood is -10.

I run hot so its more than enough for me. My problem stems from my size, Im 6’6” tall, 36” waist with big arms and shoulders from being a large build. I usually have to buy an XXL to get the shoulder/arm/back room but the rest balloons on my small waist. This was no exception, its something that is common and looks wise is not flattering.

Do I really care? To be honest no, I accept I dont fit off the peg clothing, my trousers cater for the 36” leg and fit extremely well (Thank you 5.11!) while the rest of me needs the poor fit of larger clothing.


So how does it perform? No idea, I’ll update after some testing, reporting back then.


Other colours available, mtp, olive, black, black with silver.


Thank you to Heinnies for the fantastic service as always.







via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1jetpAL

No comments:

Post a Comment