Sunday, June 15, 2014

oneasterisk32: militiamedic: kamenridernixa: militiamedic: bi...





oneasterisk32:



militiamedic:



kamenridernixa:



militiamedic:



bigbeardedbastard:



The Cold Steel Gurkha Kukri is far more than a cool blade you keep in a collection, this chopper does serious work. I took it out today and cut down some branches to toss in the burn pile and it easily went through wrist thick branches in a few chops, this thing is scary sharp and after all day use, it still is.


I bought it thinking its going to be a novelty knife that will get 0 real world use. Now its officially earned a spot in my bug out bag, way to Go Cold Steel, I’m pretty damn impressed.



I carry a



Ben? Respond. Ben?! Beeeeeeeeen!



O.o That’s weird. Not sure how that got cut off. I carry a cheap Smith and Wesson Outback kukri in my bug out back but it’s still sharp as hell. Love the look of this one.



Haha







via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1lpGJVB

No comments:

Post a Comment