Thursday, July 17, 2014

pcordnsuch: masterofnil: Small + usable, that is the point. I...









pcordnsuch:



masterofnil:



Small + usable, that is the point.


I designed them to give you as much to hang on to as possible (to avoid hand cramps) and give you enough grip to let you pound in that last stubborn pin - all while remaining small.


The separate torque is so you can switch picks while keeping the pins you’ve already set, set. Think rake, rake, switch to half diamond hybrid to SPP. More stock is on it’s way so I’ll keep them on sale as a preorder, $15 shipped in the US, international shipping available. Masterofnil.com


Impatiently waiting for mine.


I tried to make my own set and couldn’t get them right. This may be because I’ve never held a set before, so I had nothing to judge my results by.







via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1ywxDdb

No comments:

Post a Comment